Nothing will take away your cares quite like a Blue Hawaiian fiberglass pool.
Fewer Chemicals, Less Energy
- Because Blue Hawaiian pools are non-porous, fewer chemicals are needed because algae is less prone to attach to smoother surfaces. Fiberglass pools operate on lower chlorine levels, regardless of whether a salt water chlorinator or traditional chlorine is used. Less chemicals and energy is good for your family, the environment—and your wallet!
Save Time and Money
- Fiberglass pools in general act as a natural insulator. Your filter and heater will potentially run dramatically less than equipment on other pool types. Depending on the climate and size of the pool, a homeowner can potentially save thousands per year on their pool maintenance with fiberglass pools from Blue Hawaiian.
We offer the largest display park in the area with several different pool shapes and sizes for you to see in person to guide you in making the right choice for your backyard when it comes to in-ground fiberglass pool installation.
Special features of our beautiful fiberglass pools include:
(1) Salt purification system---the "coolest" trend in carefree purification. See if a salt-system is the right system for you.
(2) Custom waterfall with a stunning "sheer descent" feature
(3) Stone or Brick coping for a custom finishing touch
(4) Display pools feature some of our most exciting liner designs for you to see in an actual pool
(5) Beautiful Stamped Concrete Decking or Custom Paver Decking
(6) Decorative fencing to complement pool decor
(7) Outdoor Kitchens and Grill Stations, Fire Pits for enjoying all seasons by the pool
(8) Child Safety Features including Baby-Loc Fencing
(9) Custom Tanning Ledges and Benches available with LED Bubbler features
(10) LED multi-color lighting
(11) Automation Systems with remote control and Apple/Android compatibility